The B2B services of ffly4u fit all the sectors of the Supply Chain but we are specialized in 4 main « business » verticals :
ffly4u has developed customized features for each of them to answer precisely the issues and needs of the Supply Chain.
In order to test our IoT solution for 3 months : myDemokit-by-ffly4u
Do not hesitate to contact us, ffly4u’s range of services is big !
Drum Monitoring / Follow-up of the order
- Outdoor and indoor Geolocalization
- Inter-drums communication
- Peering drum vs order
- Calculation of the length remaining cable / fibers
Assistance to site management
- Presence of the order on site / alert
- Geofencing: entry / exit of the site’s area
- Timefencing: motion alert outside work schedule
- Follow-up of the drums’ turnover rate / alert
- Better management of the drum
- Better management of the site
- Creation of business-value around the follow-up of order for the benefit of the end customer
- Help to monetize this value
- Industrial manufacturers of fibers / electrical cables / shealts
- Owners of telecom networks or electrical grids
- Providers in Civil Engineering
- Fixing a fflyTrack to the drum
- Embedded SW myDrum-by-ffly4u
- Platform - data myDrum-by-ffly4u
- Outdoor and indoor automatic geolocalization of the bin in use : 1 message with GPS point per day
- Outdoor and indoor automatic geolocalization of the stationary bin : 1 message per day et 1 message per week with GPS point
- Unloading alert
- Link bin / order
- Impact detection : alert
- Follow-up of bins’ condition: maintenance, ID, etc.
- Better control of bins’ pool
- Outdoor and indoor automatic geolocalization of bins
- Unloading alert
- Follow-up of the bins’ life : maintenance assistance
- Pay-per-use business
- Manufacturing industries: wastage, waste, etc.
- Waste management indutries / recycling
- Construction industries / Civil Engineering
- Agricultural cooperatives
- Fixing a fflyTrack to the bin
- Embedded SW myBin-by-ffly4u
- Platform - data myBin-by-ffly4u
Trailer LPWan telematics
- Geolocalization of the trailer 1 to 10 times a day
- Automatic peering : trailer vs truck
- Drastic reduction of the standard costs
Follow-up of the ‘’life’’ of the trailer
- Knowledge of the trailer’s running time
- Knowledge of the trailer’s condition (status, repair, etc.)
- Alert via email/SMS : unloading, temperature threshold, etc.
- Trailer LPWan telematics : alternative to very expensive GSM telematics
- Monitoring of the temperature
- Suppression of diverted trailers
- Objectivation of the trailer’s use
- Trucks / trailers’ renters
- 1 to 4 PL
- Fixing a fflyTrack to the trailer and a fflydot to the truck
- Embedded SW myTrailer-by-ffly4u
- Platform - data myTrailer-by-ffly4u
- Indoor geolocalization
- No need of infrastructure : Wifi (WIP)
- Light infrastructure: BLE
- Easy deployment : 1 fflyTrack per asset / 1 fflydot BLE per 300m².
- Follow-up of temperature / Option : cold chain controlled with a remote probe for temperature
- 3D accelerometer : motion impact, prolonged immobility, smart strategy of alert (after motion for example)
- Precise indoor geolocalization
- Measure of temperature
- Follow-up of the couple content / container
- Can be adapted to other handling equipments
- Retail industries
- Warehousing / distribution
- Downstream flows : Warehouses => stores
- Fixing a fflyTrack to the equipment
- Embedded SW myEquipment-by-ffly4u
- Platform - data myEquipment-by-ffly4u
myDemokit-by-ffly4u offers the possibility to test our solution for 3 months.
It includes a device fflyTrack Myria, a LPWAN connectivity as SIGFOX or LoRa and a platform data powered by ThingWorx (PTC).
myDemokit-by-ffly4u has standards features –as a message sent every 10 mins in motion- to allow you to test and evaluate our solution on all kind of assets.
Do not hesitate to contact us by email or by phone !