New challenges have to be realized in order to enter the Supply Chain 4.0, with information on materials handling, freight and more generally on logistical means (drums, bins, trailers, working vehicles, containers, etc.).
Our solution allows the monitoring of the couple containing / content (both the goods and the support), temperature, movements, shocks, ... and ensure the integrity of your assets. It consists of 3 independent pillars :
- A device fflyTrack Myria to fix to the mobile asset
- A LPWAN connectivity as Sigfox or LoRa
- A platform data for data recovery
- Optimization of ressources
- Creation of data monetizable by ffly4u’s clients
- Automation of the receipt of goods ordered by knowing the date and time of arrival (depart from the factory, arrival on site, ...)
- Respect of the cold chain (temperature tracking of the goods)
- Optimization of assets maintenance by measuring their actual use
3 business pillars
Our fflyTrack Myria allows outdoor and indoor localization, motion detection, temperature follow-up, etc.
- IK08 et IP69
- WAN: Sigfox or LoRaWAN 868 MHz
- LAN: NFC ISO/IEC 14443 / Bluetooth Smart
- Location: GNSS compliance GPS & Glonass
- Embedded sensors: temperature, accelerometer 3 axes
- Multiple mounting solutions: 2 holes for screw or rivets, sticker
- Power supply: 2 Li Battery AA 3,6V
- Range temperature operating : -20°C / +65°C (option remote probe)
- RF Regulation: CE certified
- Rilsan fastening
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 140,2 x 45 x 35,3 (mm)
- Weight: 150g
Consumption via a LPWAN network (long range and low energy consumption) as Sigfox is divided by 10 compared to a GSM network. The connection cost is divided by 4.
ffly4u took the decision to be independent in terms of networks in order to adapt its devices to SIGFOX or LoRaWAN to respond in a relevant way to your needs.
Our IoT platform is generated by ThingWorx, a PTC technology, leader in IoT platforms and tools.
The platform, for both web and mobile, is customizable according to the KPIs defined together and the activated functions of the device.
E-mail and / or sms alerts are set-up to be sent in real time.
2 support pillars
CAPEX may be a problem. That is why ffly4u offers to go through the financial leasing solution in order to transform an investment that weighs on the balance sheet to a monthly subscription distributed throughout the duration of the contract. The biggest players in the world of industrial leasing accompany us.
ffly4u's team provides a personalized assistance and support for the management and configuration of the platform and quality support throughout the contract, which can vary from 4 to 7 years.
At the end of the contract, the devices are either retrieved by ffly4u or remain the property of the customer.